Forum Discussion

Mullsey
Contributing User
3 months ago

Amex Qantas Credit card

I recently moved from Account Right to Business Pro and for some reason my Amex Qantas cgredit card got disconnected.  Now I can't set up the feed.

Does anyone else have am Amex Qantas card connected?

7 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mullsey,

Thanks for reaching out. I get that you've just moved to Business Pro and are having a hard time linking your Amex Qantas credit card. This is not common, and I apologize for the trouble. I've looked into your MYOB Business account, and it appears your bank feeds are already set up. To ensure we're not overlooking anything, you might want to check out our guide on managing your bank feeds, which has all the necessary details to fix the issue. If you still can't see your bank feeds, you might want to try setting it up again.

Feel free to start a new post again if you have any other queries.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

Mullsey
      Contributing User

Does anyone at MYOB actually know the correct answer, im beginning to think not.  Clowns spring to mind.  Can you please confirm, are Amex Qantas cards supported for bank feeds? Yes or No?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Mullsey,

Thanks for your response. Yes, Amex cards are supported for bank feeds in MYOB. Please see this help page that has detailed information about: Connecting an AMEX card to MYOB.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl

Mullsey
    Contributing User

This has got to be a wind up.  I have spent the past three hours on your online support chat to be told they are not, now you are saying they are.  Seriously, this is beyond belief.

Who can I talk to who actually knows what they are talking about to get this bank feed enabled.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Mullsey,

Sorry for the confusion. Upon further checking, it appears that AMEX Qantas Business card is eligible and can be link to MYOB for bank feeds. If you need to re-apply for bank feeds, I highly recommend checking the link I have provided here for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

Mullsey
        Contributing User

This link does not appear to be for MYOB Essentials or Business Pro or whatever it is called now.  It looks like Account Right.  Can I please get a straight answer with a working link to link my Amex Qantas card to MYOB Essentials.