Forum Discussion

bleigh
Experienced User
9 months ago

Partner dashboard Not Updating

Is anyone else having an issue with partner dashboard not updating with unallocated transactions, mine has not updated for weeks now and is not accurate with how many transactions are waiting for processing. i have tried to refresh it but it does nothing.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Yes. I have a client with -18 unallocated (not sure how that can be) and there is no green or black indicator even though there are transactions for August.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bleigh and BBiz,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear that your Unallocated Transactions are not up-to-updating. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. If your MYOB Partner dashboard is not updating with unallocated transactions, it can be due to several reasons, including data synchronization issues or settings that need adjustment. Here are steps to help you troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue: 

Check Data Synchronization Settings:

• Verify that your data synchronization settings are configured correctly. Ensure that the settings allow for the synchronization of unallocated transactions between your local records and the online dashboard.

Refresh the Dashboard:

• Try refreshing the MYOB Partner dashboard by clicking the refresh or reload button in your web browser. Sometimes, this action can trigger the update of unallocated transactions.

Clear Browser Cache:

• Browser cache and cookies can sometimes cause display problems. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then reload the dashboard.

Check Internet Connection:

• Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. A poor or intermittent connection can affect data synchronization.

Browser Compatibility:

• Verify that you are using a web browser that is compatible with MYOB's online services. MYOB typically supports the latest versions of popular browsers. If you are using an outdated browser, consider updating it or using a different one.

Log Out and Log In:

• Log out of your MYOB Partner account and then log back in. This action can refresh your session and potentially resolve display issues.

Check Data Entry and Allocation:

• Review your data entry and allocation processes to ensure that transactions are correctly entered and allocated within MYOB. Ensure that unallocated transactions are properly marked and categorized.

Review Dashboard Settings:

• Check the settings within the MYOB Partner dashboard to ensure that you have selected the appropriate filters or criteria for displaying unallocated transactions. Adjust the settings if necessary to include the transactions you want to see.

Update MYOB Software:

• Ensure that you are using the latest version of MYOB software, especially if you are using desktop software that interacts with the online dashboard. Outdated software may encounter compatibility issues.

By following these steps, you should be able to diagnose and resolve the issue with unallocated transactions not updating in your MYOB Partner dashboard. Remember that troubleshooting steps may vary depending on your MYOB version and the problem. 

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl