Forum Discussion

Jajo
User
3 months ago

sending a remittance from myob account right but on the partner dashboard

hi everyone

i am trying to send a remittance to one of my suppliers, with several invoices attached to it.

I am on the partner dashboard but my client is using myob accountright.

i have spoken to myob direct but to no avail.

when paying suppliers more likely there is more than one invoice attached to the payment, as i have the bank feeds set up i have tried allocating the paid invoices to the payment then, go into remittances but there is nothing there.

i have tried to allocate the payment via paid bills then into the remittances but still no luck.

when i pay the accounts every month, i have to get in contact with my client who is still using the myob accountright platform and get her to allocate the payment then send the remittance off, then i have to delete the payment off and start again due to the bank feeds being  set up.

HELP

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Jajo

Thanks for your post, and we're sorry for the delayed response.

When allocating the payments to invoices, you may need to record the payments made to suppliers first. As for the bank feeds, regardless of whether the bill was already paid, no transaction will be recorded. With that, you will need to record the payment in the file so you can allocate it to the bank feeds. Here are our Help Articles: Entering payments made to suppliers and Matching bank transactions to assist you with this.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen