Forum Discussion

3 years ago

MYOB Teams - Saturday rate not calculating

Hi

I have just started to use MYOB Team, and my staff are now submitting there timesheets via the app. 

Only problem is that they get paid a higher rate on a saturday but the app is applying their saturday hours  to the base hourly rate not the Saturday rate. 

Is there anywhere i can change this in the setup?

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Alison93

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in your software only against the Base hourly payroll category, this cannot be changed. This is something that has been raised with our teams for future development to include different payroll category's. 

More information on this is available on our help article Getting started with MYOB Team

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

GlenLoftus
      Cover User

Hi there,

We would like to push for this type of functionality to be included in the MYOB Team app urgently.

We have a factory where the workers work 8 hours from Monday to Thursday and then only 6 hours on Friday to arrive at their 38 week - all at the Base Hourly rate.

It is common for our staff to work overtime several days each week. We would like the time worked past their "Base Hourly" each day to be added automatically to their higher overtime categories for the corresponding day.

It is extremely unhelpful the way MYOB currently receives the hours from the Team app as a total of hours for the week - all in the Base Hourly category.

Each week we then need to trawl back through the Time Sheets to work out if all the overtime hours were on one day (incurring time-and-a-half & double time, meal allowance etc) or spread over multiple days and are all at time-and-a-half.

It seems logical to me that there is a need to be able to nominate for each worker what their daily base hours are (preferrably also allowing a different setting for each day of the week). Then any additional hours are clearly not to go into the Base Hourly category.

Please prioritise adding this basic functionality to ensure ongoing user adoption.

Thank you,

Glen

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

GlenLoftus

Thanks for your post and feedback on this, this has been raised with our development team however at this time we have no further information on this. 

We appreciate your feedback and I've passed it on to the team.