Forum Discussion

VickiMcClelland
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

AccountRight - Jobs

I have recently moved from AccountEdge to AccountRight and am disappointed at how basic Jobs is.  In AccountEdge I could attach documents to the jobs (ie. I would use to attached contract documents etc) however there doesnt seem to be the option to attach documents in AccountRight.  Is there any add-ons or any way of getting around the issue with attaching documents to jobs? Thanks

• Hi VickiMcClelland 

Within AccountRight, external attachments can be added to Purchases and cards. The browser interface will also allow the user to add documents to banking transactions. Currently, other transactions and records will not allow for external documents to be added. In saying that if you would like to see that as a function in AccountRight we would recommend showing your support for: Jobs: Attaching Documents to Jobs on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

In terms of third-party apps that may be able to achieve that the recommendation would be to check out the MYOB App Marketplace for a full list of potential addons.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi VickiMcClelland 

Within AccountRight, external attachments can be added to Purchases and cards. The browser interface will also allow the user to add documents to banking transactions. Currently, other transactions and records will not allow for external documents to be added. In saying that if you would like to see that as a function in AccountRight we would recommend showing your support for: Jobs: Attaching Documents to Jobs on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

In terms of third-party apps that may be able to achieve that the recommendation would be to check out the MYOB App Marketplace for a full list of potential addons.

VickiMcClelland
      Experienced User

Thanks for your reply Steven much appreciated.  I'll definitely put that suggestion forward for potential inclusion in future updates.

Cheers, Vicki