Forum Discussion

Andrew_B
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Consolidate reports not working

When I am working on online reporting and try to pull and profit and loss and consolidate with another file the green consolidate button is greyed out and will not allow me to tick it. 

I have done this every month for the past 6 months and had no issues and now this month it will not allow me to consolidate with the 1 file I always do.

Has something changed?

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience 

Reports in the MYOB Business/AccountRight browser can now be consolidated again using the Consolidate option from the report, ticking the relevant Businesses and selecting Consolidate.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • That's interesting, I have discovered the same problem from late yesterday with the Consolidation button greyed out. I have used this function for months. Looks like something has changed??

sharecaremyob
    Experienced User

I am the same - and in the middle of finalising our consolidated audit report. I dont want to have to do our multiple programs manually - is there a fix?

• I get the same, I can't see what has changed and have relied on this report for a year now.  If anyone know why this is happening, would be great to know.

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

We are aware of a situation that has impacted users in regards to the ability to consolidate reports within MYOB Business/AccountRight browser. As has been indicated, you can get to the Consolidate window but the Consolidate button is not available for selection (faded out) despite the selection or businesses.

At this time, we don't have a timeframe for resolution or a temporary but it has been raised with the required team for investigation. I have indicated that you all have been impacted by that situation.

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience 

Reports in the MYOB Business/AccountRight browser can now be consolidated again using the Consolidate option from the report, ticking the relevant Businesses and selecting Consolidate.