Jobs not showing up in timesheets/payroll section of online AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KS_AH_2018
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Jobs not showing up in timesheets/payroll section of online AccountRight

Hi

We are trying to use the web browser version of AccountRight. However, we are having trouble with Jobs. In particular, jobs are not showing up in timesheets (the dropdown menu only shows approx 5 jobs). The jobs have been created in the desktop version of AccountRight and are showing up in the sales and purchases sections. But they aren't showing when filling out timesheets.

Can someone please help? 

We are trying to get employees to use timesheets on ipads out in the field and this is an essential part of the process.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Jobs not showing up in timesheets/payroll section of online AccountRight

Hi @KS_AH_2018 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand that your unable to choose jobs in a dropdown arrows on time sheet. This can happen because the browser only allows the active jobs within the first 1500 records of a file (it is listed in the order you are entered into the file) to be selected when entering time sheets or pay runs. To resolved this issue, you can use the desktop instance of AccountRight, to allow the jobs to be selected on timesheets and pay runs.

If in case you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

HI @KS_AH_2018 

May I know how you go about this issue? If  further assistance is required, don't hesitate to post again. I am happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KS_AH_2018
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Cel
We have cleared the cache and have tried using it on different computers and browsers, and the same issue keeps happening.

While we have more than 1500 jobs in the system, the bulk of these are inactive and we definitely do not have any more than 1500 active jobs.

The jobs are all showing up in the drop down menus of the purchases and sales sections - it is just the timesheets section that is having the issue.
Is there anything else we can do?

Thanks

Kate

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @KS_AH_2018 

We appreciate your patience on this issue. And thank you  for responding to us and providing updates on the situation. 

In General, the system will only identify the first 1500 jobs listed on a file. You claimed that you have over 1500 jobs however most of them are inactive. If you reached the maximum number of jobs some will not be able to appear on the dropdown even if it is inactive since our system still recognizes them. The greatest advice for this is to remove or delete the jobs that you are no longer needed. but be cautious when deleting jobs, you must be certain that you will no longer need it in the future. 

If you still experiencing the same problem, you can send me a screenshots of the page where you enter the timesheet and also the list on the dropdown. 

Note that sensitive information will not be posted on the Forum. You can also send me a Private Message. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post