Forum Discussion

21 days ago

Account Edge Confirmation Code

I need a confirmation code to get back into my Account Edge and the phone number has been disconnected.  How do I sepak with someone to get this code please.

Cathy Coles

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RodColes,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If you need a confirmation code to confirm your company file, click here to generate one. You can also check the Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

icemanmelb
      Cover User

Hi Doreen_P and RodColes 

I've tried to generate a AccountEdge Pro confirmation code on both my mac running safari and windows running microsoft edge and none of them worked.. I suspect MYOB's server is down at the moment.. In Apple Safari, the website tried to download an emplty ocnfirmation text. Im not sure what that is all about but the 3 accounting files I have are now within 10 days before I can only read it.

Real pain

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

HI icemanmelb,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us here!

I can understand that you're finding this experience frustrating. Thank you for your efforts in trying all the possibilities to confirm your files.

Since your accounting files are nearing the limit of readability, it's understandable that you're concerned about resolving this issue promptly. If generating a code from our self-serve confirmation for older MYOB products didn't work, please send me a private message with the following details so I can check this on my end and help you confirm your file.

• Serial number
        • Full name and email address
        • Company file ID number

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Princess