Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Account Right Basics - Confirming Company File

It says that I cannot do this online and need to ring but cannot find any Phone number!!

Version 2013.5.15.9262

Earl_HD
    6 months ago

Hi CentenaryMal,

Thank you for confirming. I'll confirm your company file again and promptly send the license file to the email associated with your account here on the Community Forum.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CentenaryMal,

Thank you for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

My apologies for the late response. I'd be glad to help you with this, could you please confirm the last four digits of your Serial Number?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

• S/no 9106  I bought this software outright 10 years ago, and this Confirm Company File has only recently started to happen.  Is there any way to stop it?

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CentenaryMal,

Thanks for your response. I've successfully confirmed/activated your company file and the license file using the email registered to your account here on the Community Forum.

Upon reviewing the account, we didn't identify any factors that could hinder the confirmation of the company file now or in the future. You might consider enabling automatic online confirmation by navigating to Setup >> Preferences >> Security >> 'I Prefer to Use Automated Online Confirmation.' This setting attempts to confirm the file in the background when you open it. If there's a failure, you'll receive a confirmation window. Also, it's advisable to check that your computer's date is correctly set and that within your Windows Desktop, the Region and Language format is configured to English (Australia).

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl