Forum Discussion

VERT
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Just Invoices

How do I add bank account and BSB to the invoice without typing it in on each invoice? I am use Just invoices. Thanks

• Hi VERT 

The way I would add the banking details to Invoices through JustInvoices would be to add that information via a label to the invoice design. See Customising Invoice templates for more assistance on that one. The recommendation would be to add it to the PageFooter section.

By doing this, you would be able to produce the invoice using this design and it would print out those invoices with that banking information/what was contained in the label.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi VERT 

The way I would add the banking details to Invoices through JustInvoices would be to add that information via a label to the invoice design. See Customising Invoice templates for more assistance on that one. The recommendation would be to add it to the PageFooter section.

By doing this, you would be able to produce the invoice using this design and it would print out those invoices with that banking information/what was contained in the label.