Forum Discussion

Claire061
Contributing User
9 months ago

Timesheet

what does everyone use for a timesheet app ? i wanted to give MYOB Team a go but cannot seem to access it so am looking at getting something else. All i need is for our empployee to track his hours in there from monda-friday and for me to be able to see it. Thanks 

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Claire061,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. The MYOB Team app is a user-friendly, efficient, and robust self-service application designed for seamless team management, rostering, and timesheet tracking. With this app, employers can effortlessly distribute and approve rosters, handle timesheets, supervise multiple locations, and gain insights into team productivity – all accessible from any device.

For employees, the MYOB Team app allows easy clocking on and off, accessing hours worked, viewing pay slips, and checking upcoming shifts.

An added advantage is that once an employee clocks in and out using the app, the data is promptly transmitted to your online AccountRight company file, eliminating the need for third-party plug-ins or additional apps.

For more detailed information on using the MYOB Team mobile app, please refer to this help article: "Using the MYOB Team mobile app" If you have any further inquiries, we're here to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl