Forum Discussion

acme1intl
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Unable to print invoice

I am trying to print an invoice to PDF , but I can't get past the "Please Wait" screen.  It just keeps scrolling.  I have to close MYOB to stop it then log back in.  When I try again, the same thing happens.  How can I fix this?

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Acme1intl

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties printing PDF invoices due to the message you are getting. We appreciate your understanding during this time. 

Regarding your concern, can you please clear your AccountRight cache, and then attempt the process again? 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

acme1intl
      Contributing Cover User

Hi there,

Thank you for assistance, but it did not help - we are still unable to print

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Acme1intl

Thank you for letting us know. 

There can be several reasons for invoices not printing, as a first troubleshooting step, I would recommend trying to print with one of the inbuilt forms rather than the customized form and check if the issue persists as often it has been seen that corrupt logo in the customized forms disrupts the smooth functioning of the printing operation. It would also be worth temporarily disabling antivirus or third-party software to rule out any interference caused due to them. 

If the system still does not print, try printing those invoices to PDF instead and if they do print successfully to a PDF printer, the issue would be with printer drivers that would need to be reinstalled. Detailed troubleshooting steps can be found in Printing from AccountRight help article. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth