Forum Discussion

trudi2
User
5 months ago

AccountRight SE 2023.11 upgrade

Last week we did the automatic upgrade from version 10 to version 11 and since then our website will not connect with MYOB. One IT guy says it has something to do with our installation?? but we have done several upgrades before and this has never happened. Can anyone help please?

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trudi2,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information on this forum. 

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties in accessing your file after the upgrade. I understand how important this is to you. Could you please provide me with the diagnostic log to be able to assist you further? To help you effectively, I will be reaching out to you via private message to ask for additional information. Kindly check your inbox. 

We hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trudi2,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern about your AccountRight upgrade. If you still need assistance with this, kindly provide the diagnostic log so we can assist you further. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to assist you. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel