Forum Discussion

Ofilia
User
7 months ago

Adding Employee

Hi MYOB,

When adding a new employee. I received an email from MYOB stating "Security check: MYOB business settings have changed". It's from MYOB-No Reply <mail@apps.myob.com.

I always received them in my email twice which stated exactly the same.

Would you be able to check please.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ofilia

7 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ofilia

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your effort to share your concern with us, we regret any difficulties you are experiencing, and we appreciate your patience during this time. 

The Security Check email that you are referring to is sent to the AccountRight Live Owners listed on the serial number. This is typically the primary contact of the account. 

If you want it to go to another user, we can arrange that. However, it would mean making that user an AccountRight Live Owner on the serial number. AccountRight Live Owner is an AccountRight Live Administrator but has a bit more control over applying for and dealing with Live Services. 

If you would like other users to be upgraded to AccountRight Live Owner, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details of yourself and that user to arrange for that to occur. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ofilia,  

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with your concern. In case you do, I've sent you a private message within the Community Forum. To view it, simply click on your forum display picture in the top right corner and select the envelope icon.

Feel free to reach out whenever you have more questions or need additional assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Ofilia1
      User

Hi Leneth,

No, I do not need to add a new AccountRight Live owner. My original queries was, I was getting two emails everytime I add a new employee in the system, add a new Supplier in the sytem.

Why is it that I am receiving two of the same email notice.

Kind Regards

Ofilia

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ofilia1,  

Thank you for getting back to us. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your understanding. 

Regarding the matter you raised, we need to check the email address associated with the two email notifications you received. To investigate this further, I'll send you a private message requesting the necessary information. To access it, kindly click on your forum display picture in the top right corner of your screen and select the envelope icon.

Let me know if you have problems with this. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ofilia

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to check if you still need assistance with the emails you're receiving for the security check. If you do, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. 

Please let me know if you need further help. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ofilia1

Thank you for letting me know. Apologies that it is not yet resolved. 

To further investigate your concern, I have sent a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access it, click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and then select the envelope icon that appears.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
        Leneth