Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

adding an employee

Hi I need to add a new employee as we just put on a part time apprentice, when I fill in the card in his details in the new employee section, I cannot input an employee Id therefore cannot save his details, any suggestions???

• Hello AngeloR 

The employee ID not being filled in shouldn't cause this to happen. There are required (yellow) fields across multiple tabs. You won't be able to save the employee until you've completed all these required fields.

Can you please confirm that you have entered the tax file number,  hourly rate, and in the tax tab when creating an employee tick the declaration that the information you have given is correct. 

PLease let me know how you go.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello AngeloR 

The employee ID not being filled in shouldn't cause this to happen. There are required (yellow) fields across multiple tabs. You won't be able to save the employee until you've completed all these required fields.

Can you please confirm that you have entered the tax file number,  hourly rate, and in the tax tab when creating an employee tick the declaration that the information you have given is correct. 

PLease let me know how you go.

• Thanks Chris, after ticking the box I was able to save the new employee

Cheers

Angelo R