Forum Discussion

PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
10 months ago

ARL - Customers might see delays in receiving Email 1/8/23

Hi Everyone

We are investigating an issue that may cause delays with sending emails from AccountRight and MYOB Business, such as invoices, pay slips, and statements.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thanks for your patience and understanding with us while we investigate.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • When will this be resolved? No emails have been sent from MYOB today. We can't push out any invoices or purchase orders. 

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi  AscentF 

The Email delays are resolved and working as expected. If you are still experiencing any issues or error messages please let us know and we can look into this further.

Regards,

Priya Selvaraj

• Good Morning,

I'm still having issues trying to email payslips as have received the same error message as initially reported.  I think some further investigation is required, thank you.

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MWJ ,

Thanks for contacting us, I checked with the team and there are no reports of any Email delays.

If you are still experiencing the issue kindly send us the details of your serial number and the screenshot of the error message via private message so that we can look into this further.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

SallyC_1983
        Contributing User

We are having this issue - we have tried emailing our invoices multiple times this morning but nothing is sending. We have checked with some of our customers and they aren't receiving them, and have also attempted sending invoices to ourselves and they're not coming through. Really need this issue solved as our customers need their invoices! Thanks in advance.