Forum Discussion

12 months ago
Solved

Backup in progress - unable to log in

We are also experiencing the same problem,:- "When I try to open our file, a message comes up "Backup in Progress". Backup was completed 6pm yesterday.

This is not the first time this has happened to us.

• Hi Capcom1

I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I've responded to you via Private message and have just reset the file back to active.

If there's any problem still please do let us know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Capcom1

Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience to our clients.

To help you with resolving your issue, may I know the company file ID of the file (Help>>About AccountRight).

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Capcom1
      User

Hi Leneth,

If I place the ID / Serial Number here is it in public domain?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Capcom1

As the Serial number is a sensitive information, you would need to send it to me via Private message together with your Company file ID.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

Cheers,
        Leneth