Forum Discussion

KateT1
User
7 months ago
Solved

Can't confirm online as I don't have a company code

To one of the moderators I had this probelm in August and its happened again - can you please enable my account to be confirmed online now and into the future so I don't have to make this request every 3 months - thanks Kate Serial Number is 9326 Company File ID is 1 Build is 2016.3.19.1272

^Post edited due to sensitive information provided through a public post.

• Hi, KateT1

Thanks for your post.

When confirming the company file, we highly recommend upgrading your file to the latest version of AccountRight to experience a seamless confirmation. You may check the Help Article: Downloads for further information. Also, to confirm your file and get the company file code, in the Confirmation Assistance window, select the confirmation option of By Phone and then click Next. Once done, kindly send us the company file code so we can generate your confirmation code. Lastly, please send us a screenshot of your company information through a private message.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KateT1

Thanks for your post.

When confirming the company file, we highly recommend upgrading your file to the latest version of AccountRight to experience a seamless confirmation. You may check the Help Article: Downloads for further information. Also, to confirm your file and get the company file code, in the Confirmation Assistance window, select the confirmation option of By Phone and then click Next. Once done, kindly send us the company file code so we can generate your confirmation code. Lastly, please send us a screenshot of your company information through a private message.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KateT1

We recently requested additional information and are awaiting your response. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KateT1

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen