Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Cant open Company file

We can't open Company file, it os saying "cant open company file due to still backing up" from last nights backup

• Hi david621

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I have responded to your first post here in the Community Forum. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi david621

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I have responded to your first post here in the Community Forum. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Jillus6
      Experienced User

I am having the same trouble and need help urgently as cant open for business without access to the program.  I backed up last night and this morning it is still saying cant connect to file as backing up.  Help please

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jillus6

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are facing difficulties opening your company file due to the "backup in progress" error. We recognize the importance of this issue for your business, and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

I have arranged to run a script over your online company file to resolve the issue. You may check it by restarting AccountRight and then accessing the file again. 

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth