Forum Discussion

MsRose
Contributing User
12 months ago

Changed email address asks to link user ID to company file however gives error message

Hi

I have changed my email address and followed the instructions from MYOB Customer Service. When I tried to resign in using the new email address MYOB AccountRight sent me to "Link a USER ID to your MYOB account".

I clicked on "Link User ID and open File" however I received an error message which reads 

"Something went wrong 

Try refreshing your browser
If the issue persists, contact MYOB support"

I notice this has been an issue for others. I have tried leaving the password blank which did not work. 
Thanks for your help

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MsRose 

Thank you so much for your post and sorry to hear that you're having a hard time accessing your file. When this error occur, we do recommend to clear your browser's cache and history or try logging in from a different computer/browser.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

MsRose
      Contributing User

I finally got through to speak to MYOB help. Clearing the cache did not help. I ended up having to pay to have my administrator access reset. 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, MsRose 

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved already. Please feel free to post again if you require further assistance. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen