Forum Discussion

ManGLE
User
5 months ago

Company File replacing,

Hello, I like to remove my company file online and renew it using the one we just recreate locally,

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ManGLE

I hope this message finds you well. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I understand your need to repurpose the subscription for a different file. To assist you further with this, I'll be sending you a private message to gather some necessary information.

In the meantime, if you have any other concerns or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to create a new thread in our Community Forum.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ManGLE

I hope this message finds you well. I understand you have a query about replacing your current active company file with a new one. I've sent you a private message where you can provide the necessary details. This will allow us to assist you more effectively with your concern.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve 

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ManGLE

Trust you're enjoying your day. I wanted to bring to your attention that due to the absence of updates on your case, we are closing this for now.

However, should you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new thread. We're always ready to assist you.

Thanks,
    Genreve