Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Display name for accountright@apps.myob.com

Hi does anyone know how to change the display name for accountright@apps.myob.com when sending emails?

when i send payslips from AccountRight I want the display name to appear in the email to appear as eg John Smith

Cheers

• Hello leon1288 

Emails sent from AccountRight are delivered on your behalf using MYOB’s email server. Emails sent from the @apps.myob.com domain are digitally signed using a Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) signature and the domain is protected by the Sender Policy Framework (SPF).

You should be able to still set up your name and a reply-to address. 

I have attached a Help Article on setting up AccountRight to send emails which goes through the process and where to set your name up.

Please let me know how you go.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello leon1288 

Emails sent from AccountRight are delivered on your behalf using MYOB’s email server. Emails sent from the @apps.myob.com domain are digitally signed using a Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) signature and the domain is protected by the Sender Policy Framework (SPF).

You should be able to still set up your name and a reply-to address. 

I have attached a Help Article on setting up AccountRight to send emails which goes through the process and where to set your name up.

Please let me know how you go.