Forum Discussion

Mermaid
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

EOFY for 22/23

I am not getting any thing like what i paid my employee for this period it only shows some overtime that he was paid? and not the full amount of the group cert. I have check with our accountant and she was not able to come up with a solution for me, she did try a couple of things that do not appear to have worked. As our employee has already submited his tax to be done by her she has requested that I do the eofy finalization this is when I found it did not work correctly. When I run the eofy all I'm getting is the overtime amount of $331.32 not his gross payment of $38,411.72. So what is going on, does anyone have a solution to my issue?

• Hi, Mermaid

We hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mermaid

Thanks for your post.

If the gross payment is not showing up on the group certificate of the employee, you may need to check all payroll categories used to make sure that they were assigned to the correct ATO reporting category. To do this, kindly check the Help Article: Assign ATO reporting categories for Single Touch Payroll reporting for further information. If changes have been made, you will need to send an update event to make sure ATO has the most up-to-date figures for your employees.

When sending an update event, please refer to the steps below:

• Go to the Payroll command centre > Payroll Reporting > Payroll Reporting Centre.
    • If prompted, sign in using your MYOB account details (email address and password).
    • Click the STP reports tab.
    • Choose the applicable Payroll year (2022-2023).
    • Click Send update event.

Once done, you may check the Payroll Register, Payroll Activity and Year-to-date verification report to see if the figures match. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to the Reports menu > Index to Reports.
    • Click the Payroll tab.
    • Run the Activity Summary and Register Summary reports for the entire payroll year, e.g. 1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mermaid

We hope this message finds you well. We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen