Forum Discussion

Tracy8
Experienced User
15 days ago

File Access

I have a client who has invited me into their file as administrator.  I have accepted the invitation, but am unable to find the file within the list of my client files.  According to my.myob, my access in active, but unable to find the file either from within the cloud, or though desktop account right.  I did phone MYOB about this a week or so ago, and the person I was talking to assured me they were going to escalate it, but I haven't heard anything since.  This is now getting quite urgent as the lodgement due date for this client's return is 15th May.  Is there any way I can request someone to contact me about this?

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tracy8,

Thank you so much for bringing up your concern here on the forum!

Based on your description, it's possible that your client invited you to the file from my.myob.com instead of directly from the file. To address this, I suggest asking your client to remove your previous invite/access and then recreate it directly from the file. This should resolve the issue you're facing.

If the problem persists despite trying this solution, you may want to reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. Alternatively, you can request support via your account at myob.com for further assistance.

Please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you need any additional help or have further questions.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve