Forum Discussion

2 years ago

How do I deactivate a company file

Hi, 

I am trying to remove a company file from online to just being in "my libary". 

I have gone round and round with the chat box and searching and trying to submit a request through customer support, to get no answer. Of course there is no phone number to actually talk to any body any more.

• Hi Rebecca402

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. It is great that you found this forum useful to your concern. I apologize that you are having challenges deactivating your online company file and we are thankful for your patience and understanding. We are committed to providing you with the best support possible and we are happy to help you with your query. 

To help you with resolving your concern, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

• Thank you for your response, however it doesn't appear that you completed the private message, and I can't work out how to reply to you private messgae.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi Rebecca402

Thanks for letting me know. 

I refreshed your access to the private message. Could you please try to check my private message again by clicking on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that.

Cheers, 
        Leneth

• Hi Rebecca402

Thank you again for bringing your concern to us here in the Community Forum. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for working with me via private message, and we are glad to inform you that we have resolved it. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth