Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Subscription paid but company file still deactivated

I recently processed a payment via VISA card for my Account Plus annual subscription for 2024. The transaction was successful on January 9, 2024.

However, my company file is still deactivated.

I have tried calling customer care for a week now on the phone number +61 1300 555 123, but I cannot get through.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue with this, and how did you resolve it?

If there is a MYOB support staff member here, I would appreciate your assistance. I haven't been able to reach customer service for almost a week now.

Attached is an image of the payment received confirming that the payment was made to MYOB. I have also confirmed with my bank, and they verified that the payment went through.

Thank you.

IMG-20240207-WA0020.jpg

• Hi KESNOLAWYERS,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for not being able to get back to you right away.

I've investigated this matter on our end and can see that you've started your subscription on December 1, 2023. The payment that was processed on January 9, 2024, was the payment for your invoice for December. However, it appears that payments for your January and February invoices were declined by your bank. You'll need to process payments for January and February. I'll send the monthly invoice to your email for you to process the payments. Once the payment for these invoices goes through successfully, I will promptly reactivate your file.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi KESNOLAWYERS,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for not being able to get back to you right away.

I've investigated this matter on our end and can see that you've started your subscription on December 1, 2023. The payment that was processed on January 9, 2024, was the payment for your invoice for December. However, it appears that payments for your January and February invoices were declined by your bank. You'll need to process payments for January and February. I'll send the monthly invoice to your email for you to process the payments. Once the payment for these invoices goes through successfully, I will promptly reactivate your file.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess