Forum Discussion

DALEWI
Experienced User
2 years ago

MYOB Online Colour Changes

Hi,

Not sure if this fits here or in the feature requests but here goes.

Is it just me or is everyone experiencing the same with the bank feeds/transaction online screen text colours.

Only a short while ago the colour scheme for MYOB online changed. In the bank feeds/transaction screen it used to be straight forward to identfy the different types/states in the Match or allocate column by their text colour. There are 'Allocate me', 'Matched to x...' and 'Possible match found' and the text was displayed in different colours for the different types/states. Now, after the colour change, the 'Possible match found' text displays in black the same as the text for 'Matched to x...'. This makes it more difficult to quickly identify the diferent state of transactions when working with the list of transactions. We often have transactions with multiple matches so I work through the direct matches first leaving a list of transactions in various matching states as I work through matching and allocating transactions of about 30 to 40 per day. It's easy to overlook a 'Possible match found' because the text colour blends in with the other transactions already marked as 'Matched/Allocated to x...' and I find myself going back and forth between Reconcilliation and Bank Feeds because I've missed a 'Possible match found'. I know this isn't a critical issue but isn't the idea of features like bank feeds to help make the process faster and more efficient. Having text in different colours was quick to visually identify the different state of the transaction and quickly action those that still needed action before reconcilling.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

Cheers!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DALEWI 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions. As of the moment, we only have two colors which is black and purple. We appreciate your feedback and rest assured that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team 

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance in the future. 

Cheers, 

Cel

DALEWI
      Experienced User

Thanks cel

It would be fine with just the 2 colours because the purple text stands out well from the black text and from the rest of the page. The purple text should apply in the 'match or allocate' column for all matching status that are not yet matched or allocated. IE: 'Allocate me' and 'possible match found' in Purple text and any status that is already matched or allocated in black text. 

That way it is quick to identify transactions with purple text still need to be actioned prior to reconciling. 

Thanks Dale.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DALEWI 

We appreciate your feedback/suggestion.  At MYOB we strive to serve our customers and provide the right service, that is why your feedback are important to us. This is already raised to our relevant team . Rest assured that we provide updates once the feature will be added on our system. 

Feel free to post again. 

Cheers,

Cel