Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

MYOB repeatedly requesting to update version

Hi

One of our MYOB user has been getting the request to update the AccountRight version every time she logs in into MYOB every morning. There are three MYOB users in our office it the upgrade but the other two users are fine. The other two users version are updated and the same except for the 3rd user who has to click yes to the upgrade request every morning when she logs-in. She has been getting the repeated upgrade request from the past 2 - 3days. Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

Sanjita 

• Hi, sanjita_prasad 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If one of the users is being prompted to update the version of AccounRight, kindly choose the option to update the software. Also, if the other two users are not being prompted to update AccountRight and only one user is experiencing the issue, it is because updating the AccountRight version will not automatically update all the users' software versions, especially if they are using different devices.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

6 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, sanjita_prasad 

If one of the users is being prompted to update the version of AccounRight, kindly choose the option to update the software. Also, if the other two users are not being prompted to update AccountRight and only one user is experiencing the issue, it is because updating the AccountRight version will not automatically update all the users' software versions, especially if they are using different devices.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen 

We downloaded the latest installer package and that fixed the problem for our user.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Regards

Sanjita 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, sanjita_prasad 

Thanks for updating us.

We're glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to create a post again if further assistance is needed. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

samkamal
      User

I am seriously looking to migrate out of MYOB because of this issue. I have to update everytime i log in. Sometimes up to 4 times before i could get in. No other software gives me this problem. FYI, i have this problem with I am WFH. No issue in office environment but it is driving me crazy

Sam

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, samkamal

If AccountRight is prompting you to upgrade every time you log in, we recommend downloading the latest version of AccountRight to see if the same thing happens. Make sure to create the backup first and then restore it. Once a backup is made, you will need to download AccountRight. More information on how to do this can be found in the Help Articles: About backing up and restoring company files and Downloads.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen