Forum Discussion

Chunts123
Contributing User
2 years ago

Restoring and receipts

Hi, I am wanting to restore my file back to the start of June 2023. I have entered receipts into the current file up to today, 27/06. However when re-entering June transactions I will need to have access to all June receipts that have been scanned into MYOB in the original file. How is this managed? Thanks in advance, Terence

Chunts123
      Contributing User

Hi Hanna, thanks for the reply.

I know how to restore a company file, I was just concerned when restoring to an earlier date, will not tranactions (with receipts attached) be removed and therefore I will have no access to the receipts when re-entring the transactions?

Thanks again

Celia_B
        MYOB Staff

Hi Chunts123 

Thanks for your post. 

In this matter, if you want to have a copy of your documents that have been uploaded and you are no longer able to retrieve due to e.g expired subscription,  we can request a backup of In Tray, It may take a couple of days for the request to be actioned and the documents will be provided to you by sending it in your email. To process this, you need to send us the Serial Number, company file ID and your Email Address. 

If you need further assistance with this. feel free to post again and I am happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel