BFAV
User
11 months ago
Solved

Stuck - No access to company file due to backing up

Good morning,

I am unable to sign into my company file and keep receiving:

Backup in Progress

The company file is currently backing up. You can sign on once the backup is complete.

I have restarted the computer still to no avail.

Thank you

• Hi BFAV

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I've arranged for the company file to be reset back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BFAV

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

I've arranged for the company file to be reset back to Active for you. This should allow you to login back into that company file as intended. Please restart AccountRight then access the file again.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

BFAV
      User

It worked. 

Thank you very m,uch for your promt action. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BFAV

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience. We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you.

We do have a question for you that can help us improve our service.

Are you satisfied with the response provided ? YES or NO
        Did we solve your concern? YES or NO

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
        Leneth