Forum Discussion

28 days ago

Company file is currently backing up...

Hi,

Could someone help me access my MYOB company file.  It is locked due to the following error:

The company file is currently backing up. You can sign on once the backup is complete.

Cheers.

Luisa

• Hi Earl,

I received assistance via phone from MYOB.  Thank you.

9 Replies

CTeni
    Contributing User

Hi Luisa,

Has this been resolved at your end as we're experiencing the same issue

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi LUR84N and CTeni

Welcome to the Community Forum! We have an online script that can resolve this issue. Please reply with the last four digits of your Serial Number and your Company File ID so we can arrange the fix for you.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
      Earl

CTeni
        Contributing User

Hi Earl, where  can I find the Company File ID if I can't access MYOB - are you able to check a case number 01883791 - please

•  

How do we get our MYOB file reset. It is stuck backing up and we receive the following message:

Backup in progress

This company file is currently backing up.  

You can sign in once the back up is complete.

Thanks

CTeni
      Contributing User

Hi Trish, I experienced the same issue today - I called the MYOB Tech Support and quoted my Client ID and Serial Number if you have it on file - we also had lodge a tech support request online. They were able to reset, and we are back online. Hope that helps

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Trish_APG ,

I'd be happy to arrange this for you. Could you please reply with the last four digits of your Serial Number and your Company File ID? Thank you!

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
      Earl