Forum Discussion

CD1
Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Unable to confirm Company file in Accountright version 2016.2.1

Hi,   I have an old version of Accountright version 2016.2.1 and I can no longer confirm the company file either online or via the phone number which is obsolete. I tried various other phone option...
    10 months ago

Hi CD1

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad for your efforts in letting us know about your issue with confirmation and thank you for trying to contact our phone-based team. We are sorry for any difficulties you are experiencing, and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

For older MYOB products, we have made it easier for you to confirm company files by using our dedicated self-service option, so you can generate the confirmation code whenever you need by going to http://help.myob.com/confirmation - no need to contact support.  

For full details, check out the Help Article: Activating and confirming older MYOB products.  

Please note: You will need your Serial Number and company file code available to generate the confirmation code - available by selecting 'Confirm' via Phone when prompted.  

If this does not resolve your concern, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details for me to check further. 

If you have any questions, you're welcome to ask here in the community. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth