Forum Discussion

cab2
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Unable to confirm file AccountRight 2016.2.1

Good morning

I am unable to comfirm my company file this morning.  Previously when this has happened I was directed to the phone option where a browse button was available for downloading the licence file.  No browse button now. Can you advise on how to fix this problem.  Thank you

• Hi cab2

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to know that you’re unable to confirm your company file online. We're glad to inform you that we've successfully sent the license file to your email. We appreciate your patience with this. Feel free to post again if you have any other queries and we're always delighted to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cab2

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to know that you’re unable to confirm your company file online. We're glad to inform you that we've successfully sent the license file to your email. We appreciate your patience with this. Feel free to post again if you have any other queries and we're always delighted to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find this information. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cab2

We're glad to know that we’re able to help you with this. Please be informed that we will know closing this post. Feel free to write a new post if you have encountered any issues moving forward. We're always delighted to assist you. 

Cheers,

Shella