Forum Discussion

BenC
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Accountright Basics CONFIRMATION error

Hey all, I'm running a 2017 build version of AccountRight Basics and it's asking me to confirm which I've done a thousand times before, however it won't automatically confirm online and the confirm via phone doesn't look to be an option anymore.

I tried the 'confirm older products'online but my version doesn't have a Company File Code so it can't be done .

Any help greatly appreciated as I have an activity statement to sort ..

Cheers

Ben

• Hi BenC

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging this to us and thank you for your effort trying to resolve this. We apologize that you had that experience when confirming your company file, and we appreciate your patience on this issue. 

For AccountRight Basics, you may get your company file code by going to Help>> Confirm a File >> Select by Phone. 

If you still have issues confirming your company file, please provide the following information in a private message for us to check this further. 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information 
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BenC

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging this to us and thank you for your effort trying to resolve this. We apologize that you had that experience when confirming your company file, and we appreciate your patience on this issue. 

For AccountRight Basics, you may get your company file code by going to Help>> Confirm a File >> Select by Phone. 

If you still have issues confirming your company file, please provide the following information in a private message for us to check this further. 

• The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information 
    • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight/Accounting 

Please let me know if you have any problems with this. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth

BenC
      Experienced User

Thanks for the reply

I was able to use the live chat option and resolved the issue ..

Cheers !

B

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BenC

Thank you for updating us. We are thankful for your effort in reaching out to our Live chat team, and we are glad to hear that they resolve this for you. Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth