Forum Discussion

Needles55
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

AccountsRight basic confirmation

Hi

I have been locked out of using my  Accounts right, tried help and she told me that I have to subscribe at $65 per month, I just want to use my existing program off line. My business is small and I just want to use the program that I paid for. Peter

• Hi Leneth

Private maeeages doesnt open, can I put my info on this reply ? 

This is my error message

Unable to connect to the online confirmation service. 

You may not be connected to the internet or your computer's firewall may not allow conformation. 

We recommend that you try by phone. 

I tried by phone without success, in the end the overseas lady suggested I upgrade and pay $65 per month. I am a small business and would like to continue with my current offline account. 

i have also tried turning off my firewalls

15 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Needles55

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Were glad to hear that you want to continue your subscription with MYOB. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can take a look into this for you:

• Serial number
    • Your full name
    • Email address
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Needles55
      Experienced User
      • Serial number 9029
      • Your full name  
      • Email address  
      • Business name 
      • Company file name  

I have also logged it on support with no reply ref  

Im getting desperate, I also contacted phone support who told me I can no longer use the program and have to upgrade and pay $65 per month

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi Needles55 

If you made an up front payment for the software licence (as opposed to signing up for a month by month subscription licence), then yes you are entitled to perpetual use of that same version of the software. Naturally MYOB will try to squeeze more money out of you, that is why they exist. What version of Basics are you using? - see Help > About screen. And is this the same version you purchased a licence for?

Regards

Gavin

Grantly
      Experienced User

I need a confirmation file. I see you ask for a PM. But I cant pm you for some reason???

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Grantly,

Thank you for your post. I'll be glad to assist you with this. I've granted you an access to it. Please send me a Private Message containing the following:

• Serial number
        • Business name
        • Company File ID and build number (Help>> About MYOB AccountRight)

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai