Forum Discussion

renojen1
Contributing User
10 months ago
Solved

Cant confirm company file - AccountRight

I'm running an older version of AccountRight - previous confirmations have been online, but its no longer working.  I only have 7 days left to confirm my company file.  I've called the support number for MYOB, but its no longer in service.  HELP PLEASE.

• Hi renojen1,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To help you with confirming your company file, could you please send me the following information in a Private message:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi renojen1,

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

To help you with confirming your company file, could you please send me the following information in a Private message:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name
    • Email address 
    • Business name
    • Company file name

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi renojen1,

Thanks for working with me in a private message and I'm glad to know that you found the solution helpful and marked it as an accepted solution. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it.

Cheers,
    Leneth