Forum Discussion

PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
4 months ago

Unable to login to MYOB services-1/2/2024

We have identified an issue impacting customers’ ability to log in to some MYOB products. Our teams are urgently investigating this issue and are working hard to resolve it as soon as possible.

To receive further updates, visit: https://status.myob.com/

11 Replies

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi INTHEHILLS 

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you provide the entity/file details via private message, I'll take a look at this further.

Regards

Priya 

Tamp
        Contributing Cover User

I ended up getting help online. Working ok now, thanks

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone

This is now resolved and services are operating as expected. We apologise for the inconvenience.

• Hi, I am still having an issue logging in.

When I open MYOB it asks for email login as it always has then it opens another login screen asking for a User ID login but I do not have a User ID. The little ? icon says if you don't have one then type Administrator as Used ID and that's not working either. Please help I need to do EOM

PriyaSelvaraj
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TamaraBambi 

Thanks for reaching out! Service is restored. 

Regarding your login issue make sure to leave the password box blank and the user ID as Administrator. If you still have issues with logging on refer to the detailed instructions on how to reset your offline password Changing and resetting user passwords (myob.com)

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

Merryl1
      User

The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed. Logout failed because query parameter post_logout_redirect_uri is not a whitelisted as a post_logout_redirect_uri for the client.

This error is still occurring, when will it be fixed, bank is no longer schyning, upon opening an error appears telling you to refresh the browser then it still logs u in

Tamp
    Contributing Cover User

I am unable to log in this morning - my error message today says that the company file is currently backing up, and I can sign on once the back up is complete. I haven't been able to log on for over three hours now.

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tamp 

I will reach out via private message to get your file details and check for more information regarding the login issue.

Thanks

Priya 

NevilleGadd
    Experienced User

Error
    invalid_request

Error description
    The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed. Logout failed because query parameter post_logout_redirect_uri is not a whitelisted as a post_logout_redirect_uri for the client.

Is the system down?