Forum Discussion

Noddysfriend
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Bank Feeds - 'Get Bank Transactions' may not be working

Hello,

Thanks for fixing the 'auto' bank feed update that appears to work around 5:00am each morning. We are now seeing all records for the previous day.

However, there is still a problem with the 'Get Bank Transactions' option.

1. Yesterday - this function was causing a 'lockout' of all MYOB functions, (I had to resort to cancelling MYOB via the 'task manager')  but that has been resolved.

2. Today, I am simply not getting 'todays' transactions, even though the process appears to have completed and the 'last updated date and time' have been updated. (There are valid bank transactions for 'today' which are not being displayed.

Thank you

• Hi Noddysfriend

Thanks for your post. Have these transactions come through since ? If they haven't can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and last 4 digits of the bank feed bank account so I can take a look into this for you. 

• Hi Noddysfriend

Thanks for your post. Have these transactions come through since ? If they haven't can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and last 4 digits of the bank feed bank account so I can take a look into this for you. 

Noddysfriend
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you. The system has automatically updated the bank fees at 3:57am this morning.

Seems to be 'working as expected'.

Noddysfriend
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your reply.

No - no more transactions have come through.

I have checked the 'update frequency' of both banks, and the are both 'daily', so perhaps I have wasted your time. In which case I apologise.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Noddysfriend

No don't be sorry I'm happy to help. If you don't receive the bankfeeds please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and last 4 digits of the bank feed bank account, I'd be happy to take a look into it.