Forum Discussion

q_man_snowflake's avatar
Experienced User
6 months ago


Good afternoon   needing a little help please in reference to outstanding cheques listed in bank feeds that have been reversed in payroll. a group were entered twice (16/12), and the others were al...
  • Earl_HD's avatar
    6 months ago

    Hi q_man_snowflake,

    Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. Yes, you're on the right track. If the payment being reversed is a cheque or electronic payment, a message will appear, indicating it will be recorded as cash. Please select "Yes" to proceed.

    Click "OK" to confirm when prompted by the following message:

    Record reversal alert

    Click Record to process the reversal.

    When prompted to declare the reversal to the ATO, enter the name of the Authorized sender and click Send.

    Please do let me know how you go on this.