Forum Discussion

HenryNg_Co
Contributing User
5 years ago

How email bank reconciliation in AccountRight

Hi there,

Please show me how email bank reconciliation in AccountRight without having to manually input the email address every time. I have generated the bank reconciliation report then select Send - PDF. Is there a way to set up the email address so I can just selct from the drop down menu. I normally email my staff the bank reconciliation for filing.

Thanks.

• Hi HenryNg_Co 

As the window that pops up after selecting the Send >> PDF allows you to select a card through the drop down menu, you could create a card with the email address recorded on that card. This would allow you to select the desired card, eg named filing, and have that email address autofill without the need to manually enter the email address in each time

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi HenryNg_Co 

As the window that pops up after selecting the Send >> PDF allows you to select a card through the drop down menu, you could create a card with the email address recorded on that card. This would allow you to select the desired card, eg named filing, and have that email address autofill without the need to manually enter the email address in each time