Forum Discussion

TKH
User
6 months ago

Macquarie Bank Feeds down since mid January

I haven't had Macquarie Bank feeds since 18 January.   I need assistance from MYOB and seem to just go around in circles on the support page looking for a way to contact them.  I cannot find a phone number nor chat to reach out to them for support.  

4 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, TKH. Welcome to the Community Forum, and thank you for sharing your post.

Upon review, there have been delays in Macquarie bank feeds. We understand the inconvenience this may have caused and apologize for any disruptions to your experience.

For ongoing updates on this matter, please visit https://status.myob.com/. We appreciate your patience as we work to address and resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Hannah

TKH
      User

Could you please provide a time line for this issue to be fixed?

Macquarie bank feeds was the main reason for taking a subscription with MYOB so it's an expensive exercise when I am not receiving an important part of the service.

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, TKH. Having an updated bank feed is important for your business and we understand your sentiment about it. 

We can guarantee you that our team is working on it together with the Macquarie Bank. 
        For the updates, kindly visit status.myob.com. We value your patience as we investigate and fix this problem.

Best regards,
        Hannah