Forum Discussion

19 days ago

Error Message

Hi

I'm trying to export a report out of MYOB to Excel however I keep getting the attached error message.

Could you please advise why this is happening as I've never had any issues exporting reports before.

Many thanks

Melissa

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MelissaC50,

Thank you for your post.

Based on the error message you received, it appears that the program is encountering difficulties accessing the Excel template. This issue typically arises due to the template being missing from the designated location, set to read-only status, or experiencing permission issues.

If you're using an older version of AccountRight, you can navigate to the corresponding folder and locate the same file. Copying it to the 2024.3 version may resolve the issue. I recommend reaching out to your IT expert for further assistance.

Alternatively, if you only have one version installed, consider downloading it again and performing a reinstallation to address any potential discrepancies.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess