Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

IMPORT ITEM ERROR LOG- 4077

0 records imported without errors.

1 records imported with warnings.

9 records skipped.

Summary of errors

Error -4077: You have sales for this item.

Warning 227: Custom List entry not found; entry ignored.

Having this problem in some of the product lines, not all. Layout for fields is the same as the export. All products have sales against them. I am updating the product. 

AccountRight Plus AU 2021.4.1

Suggestions?

I hve read that you can run a script oer the file:

Company File: Online

ID 2

• Hi Dlux 

You are correct we do have a script that can be run over the company file that generally resolves that 4077 import error. As you have already provided all the information, I've arranged for that script to be run over that file for you. So you should be good to go now with that import.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

In case you weren't aware, warning 277 is that the record has a custom list entry that is not found in Lists>>Custom Lists>>Items. Adding that that list entry should correct that warning, although the data will still import without correcting it, just without that list entry.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Dlux 

You are correct we do have a script that can be run over the company file that generally resolves that 4077 import error. As you have already provided all the information, I've arranged for that script to be run over that file for you. So you should be good to go now with that import.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

In case you weren't aware, warning 277 is that the record has a custom list entry that is not found in Lists>>Custom Lists>>Items. Adding that that list entry should correct that warning, although the data will still import without correcting it, just without that list entry.

Dlux
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steve,

Works perfectly now. Thanks for the fast response.

Cheers

Dlux