Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Bank Feed Amex - not updating

Hi, 

Anyone having an issue with their AMEX bank feed not updating? Our other banks have updated but amex hasnt syncd for 7 days. Any idea on how to fix this? 

Thanks 

5 Replies

Paul_Russell
    Experienced Cover User

I have not had any bank feeds updates for a week now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL,

Thanks for your posts.

We haven't received any reports regarding issues with the AMEX bank feed not updating. To check for any bank feed issues, you can visit our status.myob.com page or contact your bank directly. Please feel free to post again if you have any more questions, and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl

Mirko_Zhou
      User

Hi there,

I have connected the AMEX bank feeds with my MYOB account, but most tractions are missing. Only a few came through ! This has happened every single month, and I had to waste a lot of time manually importing it. We upgraded the subscription in order to get the feature of automatic bank feeds, but why it's still not working .... Can we please fix this as soon as possible ??

MYOB Serial Number: 

•  

Last 4 digits of the card Date range for missing transactions

• 1004 (From 16th of Feburary to today all missing)
        Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Mirko_Zhou,

Thanks for your post. To resolve this issue, we recommend contacting our phone support (MYOB Support) so that it can be escalated to our bank feeds team. We also provide support through myob.com/support and my account.myob.com. Use our virtual assistant MOCA for help. If MOCA can't solve your issue, you'll be directed to our live chat team for more assistance.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

Regards,
        Earl

Paul_Russell
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Earl but my issue it is not related to Amex and I thought I raised it as a new query!

The issue is that three online invoice payments arrived in the bank account, appeared as paid in MYOB via Unallocated Funds Account but do not appear on the Prepare Bank Deposit window to provide allocation and reconciliation!

“Support” has no idea and has proven useless again!