Forum Discussion

KimmyGS
Contributing User
2 years ago

Please bring back notes in the transactions view. I used this to track purchases without receipts, so they were easy to find to upload receipts I got later, or note why receipts were missing.

I don't want to be able to change the Bank transaction description, I just want my separate notes box back.

Thx,

Kim

• Hi KimmyGS

Thanks for your post and feedback. So I can pass this feedback on to the right team can you please clarify from which window this option has been removed from ? If possible please provide a screenshot. 

KimmyGS
      Contributing User

Hi Melissa,

I'm referring to the Transactions view, where we used to have a 'notes' section, yellow highlighted section in the screenshot. I used it to mark up expenses without receipts or other small things I had to remind myself of.

LCrowhurst
        Trusted Cover User

KimmyGS wrote:

Hi Melissa,

I'm referring to the Transactions view, where we used to have a 'notes' section, yellow highlighted section in the screenshot. I used it to mark up expenses without receipts or other small things I had to remind myself of.

i used to use this too...was handy....

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.