Forum Discussion

IdaP
User
17 days ago

Missing electronic payment

One of my customers has paid for an invoice on 18th March 2024 using the PayNow fuction. MYOB has triggered a receipt to acknowledge the payment. Unfortunately, we are unable to see this transaction at all. The date range has been set up to date and the bank statement did not reflect this payment.

Will MYOB Support Team be able to check on this transaction and advise? Please contact me if you need further information.

5 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi IdaP,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! There are several potential reasons for this issue. First, it's important to thoroughly review the account linked to electronic payments, as payments can sometimes end up in unexpected places due to configuration settings. For further information and guidance, you can also visit this help page which provides more details about Making electronic payments. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

IdaP
      User

Hi Earl,

Thanks for your reply. Perhaps my original message was not cleared. One of our customers has made a payment by clicking Pay Now on the electronic invoice. According to his bank statement, the payment was successful, but it is not showing up in the Bank Transactions.

This customer has made 2 payments, only this was not reflected in MYOB. Do you have other insight to this please?

Thanks,

Ida

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi IdaP,

Thank you for getting back to me. We may need to investigate this further on the backend. Could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Invoice amount
        • Serial Number
        • Date of the payment

Looking forward to your response.
        Regards,
        Earl