Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Outstanding deposits and withdrawals on reconciliation report when already reconciled

I have reconciled my bank to 30/6/22 but when I do the Bank reconciliation report it shows some outstanding deposits and withdrawals. I tried undoing the last few reconcilliations and redoing but it is the same. 

I noticed when I redid the reconciliation the outstanding transactions do not appear in the list however my balance is correct once all ticked.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Jodie05 

Welcome to the Community Forum. We have been made aware of a situation where if a user selects Undo Reconciliation on AccountRight it can cause a transaction not to display on the reconcile window and thus give an incorrect closing balance.

The workaround is to enter a date in the future (e.g. 31/12/2023), then select reconcile. After it's reconciled, undo that reconciliation. Doing this refreshes the system to show the correct last reconciliation date and transactions.

If that does not resolve your issue - can you reply with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.