Forum Discussion

Gillian5
Contributing User
16 days ago

Removing unallocated bank feed transactions in MYOB Business

Hello

I have a unallocated transaction that I'd like to delete from my bank feed.  The account is reconciled and up to date, there's just a stray transaction still sitting on the unallocated list.

Is there a way to do this please?

Thanks

Gillian

4 Replies

Gillian5
    Contributing User

Thanks, Shella.  I've tried testing the Private Message link again but still not seeing anything.  I'm progressing my original issue with MyAccount, but it would be good to have the PM issue resolved too.

Gillian5
    Contributing User

Thank you for your response Princess_R - I've clicked the link for a Private Message, and while that takes me to your profile there's no clear way to send you a private message.

I'll reach out to the My Account support for assistance.  

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Gillian5,

Thanks for letting us know. It seems like there's a bit of a hiccup with the private messaging access on your end. I've made some changes to your profile, and this should allow you to send a private message in the future. Reaching out via MyAccount is a great move! They're equipped to assist further with the removal of unallocated bank feed transactions. They'll be able to guide you through the process or help resolve this.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gillian5,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand your need to remove an unallocated transaction from your bank feed in MYOB Business. Usually, these unallocated transactions are from imported bank statements. But if you've already reconciled your transactions, deleting the imported statement might not be an option. So, we might need to manually remove the bank transaction within a certain date range. Just a heads up! We can only remove all transactions for a specific date range, not individual ones.

To proceed with this option, we require some details from you. Could you please provide the following information via private message?

• Serial number
    • Details of the bank account where the feeds have been received
    • The date range within which you wish to have the transactions removed.

Alternatively, you may opt to submit a support request via My Account, including the necessary details. Don't worry; our team will get back to you quickly to help sort this out.

I look forward to your response.

Cheers,

Princess