Forum Discussion

Liz23
User
8 months ago

Can't change login details

Hi,

I am trying to change login details but getting message "This request can't be processed".

Help please as my email account associated is about to be discontinued!

Thanks

13 Replies

• Hi Liz23,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I understand that you're facing an issue while trying to change your login details, and I'm here to assist you in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. To change your login email address, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to My Account >> Change Login.
    • Enter the new email address and click Save.

Could you please confirm that you've followed the above steps, and when you click Save, is that when you receive the error? Could you please let me know the full text of the error message and provide a screenshot of the error message?

Cheers,

Princess

Liz23
      User

Yes, that is correct.

I am following those steps and recieving message "This request cannot be processed".

Princess_R wrote:

Hi Liz23,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I understand that you're facing an issue while trying to change your login details, and I'm here to assist you in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. To change your login email address, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to My Account >> Change Login.
      • Enter the new email address and click Save.

Could you please confirm that you've followed the above steps, and when you click Save, is that when you receive the error? Could you please let me know the full text of the error message and provide a screenshot of the error message?

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Liz23,

Thank you for confirming that you've followed the provided steps, and I'm sorry to hear that you're still encountering the error message. I understand your situation, and I'm here to assist you further in resolving this issue. I'll be reaching out to you via private message to gather some necessary details and investigate further. Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to address and discuss your concern through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rieq34,

Thank you for your post.  Please allow me to extend a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum.

I understand you are also having difficulty with changing your login details. In this regard, to change the Log in details, you will need login to my.MYOB using your current email address, then go to My Account >> Change Login. Enter the new Email Address >> Click Save. This Help Article: Change login email address, for more information. 

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again or create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rieq34,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance with this or if you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. Rest assured that one of our moderators will be happy to help.

Kind Regards, 

Cel