Forum Discussion

12 days ago

Remove owner (previous accountant)

Hello, 

I need to remove my previous accountant who is listed as an owner .  Would be grateful for your help.

• Hi Earl_HD

Thanks for your reply.  However, reading the purpose of this form which is to "change the name of the registered licence holder for MYOB software or to transfer the licence to another person",  I am not sure if it applies to my situation/ request.  none of the checkboxes seem to apply . 

I am the only current ABN owner/ MYOB account software serial number holder-  and this will remain unchanged.    I just want to remove my previous accountants online access to my MYOB files:  Under the tabs  'Settings', then  "users and permissions', then "manage user access via my.MYOB' link,  we arrive at the page for  'Online administrator access'.  Here I'd like to remove my previous accountants  access to my MYOB files whose 'Role' is listed as 'owner'.    Even though I am the original and only MYOB SN account holder I don't seem to be able to remove their online access.  I can only do that for 'administrators' not 'owners'.     

Thanks again for you advice on this. 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi amatty2

Thank you for clarifying what you’re trying to do. Generally, removing an online admin can be done directly from my.MYOB, similar to what you’re trying to do. However, if it fails, you may need to reach out to support via the My Account page so a support agent can assist you with this.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Genreve